Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kicking in the New Year


I had a pretty good day. I got up late, ate popcorn, walked along the river, slept; life is looking good for 2011. I even have a few good resolutions I could actually pull off. Laugh more, drink more fluids, throw a party, dress like a model (while I keep looking like one ;]), eat local foods, dance when I feel like it, eat cake. Didn't one of the European queens say that? "Let them eat cake", or something like that? I dunno... 'Got some (well, more like a gazillion, thanks for the reminders, gmail!!) coupons to A.C. Moore, and I intend on using them. I really need a mini-muffin pan, and some candy molds. This sounds really lame but I want to melt all my old crayons and make cuter (and usable, since all my old crayons are nothing but stubs) ones. I wonder how that will go... I better not blow up my kitchen!

Have a good day everyone!

-Sonia

1 comment: