Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Top 5 Foods (And drinks) of January





Hey peeps, I have a snow day, or should I say, ICE day. There's barely an inch of snow that fell (there's still snow from all the other times it snowed), and a bleep-load of ice. So yay! No school :). So now I present to you my Top 5 Favorite foods + drinks of January. I'll try to do one every month or something like that. Tell me what you think...

1) Mint Chocolate Silk

It's like, THE STUFF to end all STUFF!! I seriously don't know how I lived every other winter of my life not knowing this stuff existed. Warm it up in the microwave for an om-nom-licious treat ;)

2) Apple Cinnamon Rice-Cakes
I love love LOVE rice cakes! These ones taste really goo with bananas and peanut (or almond, if you like a twist) butter. Great breakfast!
Movie nights favorite; popcorn. But I hate the salty, movie-style popcorn. This stuff is sweet, and you can pig out on it and not have to care about anything else. :)

4) Gala Apples


An apple a day keeps the doctor away! I've heard that way too many times... But anyways I love apples and these apples you can eat straight and they're really sweet.

5) Kix


As you can see, breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. And Kix is my favorite cereal. It's so sweet, yet not so sweet. This sounds like a really gross combination that's surprisingly really good: hot cocoa and Kix. Legit, sometimes I just pour the Kix into my hot cocoa in the morning and eat it from there. Try it. Now. It's really good!!

So now you've seen everything I really love oh so much :) What kind of stuff do you like? I'd love to know!

Stay warm!
-Sonia

(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the above images. I just happen to love the things in them! All taken from Google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment