Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hey, I can still dream...

'Kay, so I have a list, yes a list, of things I wish I owned. Yes, sad, I know! Just thought I'd share with you my longing desires while we probably have a 2 hour delay tomorrow...

Why does such a cute shoe have to be so tall? And by freaking PLAYBOY?!
Life is unfair...
Givenchy Play For Her; smells SO GOOD, and I have the sample; just not in this beautiful, fun bottle... I need a job...
Mmmmm, I looooooooooooooove this stuff. So good, I hate how it's a seasonal thing :p. Buy it, and love it ;)
*Cry* I'm not allowed to have it anymore. But I still love it...


I have more, but I'm too lazy to state them. Meh :p

-Sonia

Disclaimer: None of the above images in this post I own.

1 comment:

  1. We all have lists like this, at least secretly :) White Chocolate Kisses tea sounds amazing, I must have some! Is it for valentine's day only?

    I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll follow my blog, too :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete