Friday, January 21, 2011

Ulh, snow...


Okay clouds, STOP THE TEARS! It snowed, yet again, last night, and for some stupid reason, school was canceled. There was BARELY any snow this time, too. Just like on Tuesday. Seriously, superintendent; SUCKS THAT YOU GET SO MUCH MORE SNOW THAN US! Oh well, at least I have my Yoplait Cinnamon Roll yogurt... It tastes so good! But I was disappointed to see that there's no actual cinnamon in a CINNAMON roll flavored yogurt. I put some in myself :), which made it taste like a legit cinnamon roll. Also the Red Velvet Cake and Boston Creme Pie were pretty good. I totally recommend it people :)

Gonna go shoveling :) Then maybe I'll make some cookies or something...

-Sonia

1 comment:

  1. I love Boston Creme Pie... Boston Creme Pie at my camp is kickass. Oh, great. Now you made an already fat person hungry.

    ReplyDelete