Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 Healthiest Foods

So, here's the dealio:
1) I'M SOOOOOOO SORRY I haven't posted in what seems like forever! My laptop was really screwed up for the past week but just a day or two ago my dad came over and helped set the internet back in order ^_^
2) When I was on the computer (the family desktop... No comment), I was playing Ravenwood Fair on Facebook. If you haven't tried it; TRY IT.
3) I've been following this blog called "Carrots and Cake", and I love it. One of the posts, which was published awhile ago, was titled "The 30 Healthiest Foods Challenge", and no-foshizzle, I clicked on it. The blogger, Tina , said she was going to try to try all 30 foods in the next month, and I was thinking I should try it. The only things I have against it is the fact I'll never be able to find all those things in 1 month and have it all (And also the fact that my mother won't allow me to have skim milk... -______-). I started it this February, and I plan on finishing it by June, because even different foods, I somehow put it off. Don't judge!! If you're too lazy to click the link, here's the list of top 30 Healthiest Foods:

The foods with the links and such are from Carrots and Cake's posts where she tried it, so I can't get 'em off, but hey, it's fun to surf the internet!

-Sonia ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment