Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Few Bites



The end of the year is upon us. This year has been so unexplainable, what do you think? I had a lot of fun baking my way through the year, and I hope I can do the same next year. Maybe I'll set some New Years Resolution around baking and cooking or something...
I made some super yummy muffins from Bakerella's site today. I think it was called "Mini Maple Chocolate Chips Pancake Muffins", or something like that. Anyways, they were SUPER AMAZING! I made them normal size instead of mini (Note to Self: Purchase a mini-muffin tray in the near future), and added a bit of cinnamon. Then I found some un-made "ready-to-bake" cookies in the freezer (those Philsbury ones, with the cute designs), and made them within the hour. The first half were a bit over baked, and the second half under baked. And when I looked at the package it said "Do not eat raw cookie dough", I laughed. Ever since I was really little I've been eating those cookies raw... (Only one or two!) I can't wait 'till the Valentine's ones come out, then I can make the cute little heart ones. It's sad to think that I've made all these elaborate recipes, yet I love just putting these little guys on a tray and throwing them in the oven for a couple minutes... Eh whatever, I STILL LOVE THEM ANYWAYS!

Have a good New Year everyone!
-Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment