Friday, November 12, 2010

One Creative Cookie :-)



These cookies are the yummiest things I've ever eaten... It was like Cookie God!! The flavors; butterscotch, semi-sweet and white chocolate chips, walnuts, a hint of vanilla... If you ever have a spare hour or two in your day, make some amazing cookies. My brother and mom just loved these!! :D I think that this is a definite keeper... Also, cookies + hot chocolate with Fat-free whipped cream = Yummyness
Now I've been having an obsession with Bath & Body Works anti-bacterial hand cleanser things, and the Warm Vanilla Sugar is the best, next to Sweet Pea of course! I put my bottle next to the cookies to show my love of sweet stuff. Stay warm! Drink green tea! It's delish' times 10!!


-Sonia

P.S. If you want to check out my youtube channel, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFashioningUp. Hope you enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment