Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cookbooks and Camis


I have learned something; if you're bored, read cookbooks. For whatever reason I don't know what, reading a cookbook makes me less bored and more inspired. And drinking White Chocolate Kisses tea is good to drink when you're freezing and can't seem to figure out your science homework >.<
I'm so excited for the holidays, is that strange? It's not even thanksgiving but I already know what's going to be in the boxes for Hanukkah and Christmas. And I can't wait until the "25 Days of Christmas" Starts up on ABC Family. For whatever reason, I just love to look at all the cute holiday films; my favorite being the Charlie Brown Christmas Special. But what about the other holidays?... No respect...

Don't let the cold keep you down!
-Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment